If I’d known about these tools when I started Building Bridges, perhaps I would have spent less time fretting, and more time tweaking. It’s never too late, though.
– The Service Innovation Handbook, by Lucy Kimbell (there is a website and a book)
– The DIY Toolkit for Development Practitioners (free download)
– UnLtd Guides on Social Entrepreneurship (see resources and publications)
– IDEO Design Kit and Field Guide
– +Acumen’s incredible archive of courses on social entrepreneurship
9 April 2016 update:
At some point I will turn all of this into a larger resources page, but here’s more stuff on design thinking/human-centred design: